•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

Easter Sunday

We spent Easter Sunday in Charlottesville with the In-laws. We went for brunch at the Omni Hotel in downtown. I had leg of lamb with au jus, steamed mussels, rice pilaf, shrimp lasagne, assorted cheeses, blueberries, strawberries, oranges, and pastries and cheesecake for dessert. After the Omni, we watched a little TV and visited before heading back home.

I can honestly say that I didn't eat a single piece of candy this Easter (a first fro me). As a matter of fact, the only Cadbury Creme Egg I had was one that my coworker brought in for me after our long conversation about how much we enjoyed them as kids. Mmmmm... Cadbury egg filling!

Thinking about Easters past, I have to giggle when I think about our families annual Easter Egg Hunt in the front yard where my parents hid the eggs and my brother and I found them, and then we reversed it and we hid the eggs and watched our parents find them. What a great twist on an Easter tradition!

Overall, it was a nice day, just wish the weather had been warmer.

Happy Easter!