•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

My Current Playlist

Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow
Amy Winehouse
The Funeral
Band of Horses
Marching Bands of Manhattan
Death Cab for Cutie
I Will Follow You Into the Dark
Death Cab for Cutie
A Lack of Color
Death Cab for Cutie
Mr. Blue Sky
ELO
Clumsy
Fergie
Bring It On
Goose
Far More
The Honorary Title
The Way I Am
Ingrid Michaelson
Are You Gonna Be My Girl
Jet
Can't Get it Right Today
Joe Purdy
Kindly Unspoken
Kate Voegele
Red Morning Light
Kings of Leon
The Truth
La Rocca
Non-Believer
La Rocca
Enchantment
Lily Frost
Who Am I
Lily Frost
Here Comes the Sun Again
M. Ward
Where I Stood
Missy Higgins
Silver Lining
Rilo Kiley
Struggle
Ringside
Take You There
Sean Kingston
American Girl
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
Stars
The Weepies
Sky Blue Sky
Wilco
The Thanks I Get
Wilco
New Soul
Yael Naim