•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

Oh, Puppy...

What a funny little man Mason is. He makes me laugh, cry, scream, pull my hair out, and laugh some more.

Potty Training

1st Night... up at 11:30, 1:30, 3:00, and then again at 6:30 (on a weekend).

2nd Night... up at 11:00, 12:00, 1:00, and 5:00.

He had an accident in his cage between leaving for work and my lunch break, and an accident in his cage before lunch and coming home.

3rd Night... I woke him up at 2:30, and then again at 5:30. Yay for no waking up and no accidents in the kennel.

He had an accident in his cage between leaving for work and my lunch break, no accidents later in the day.

4th Night... I woke him up at 3:00, and then at 5:30. Again, no waking up and no accidents in the kennel.

No accidents during the day... yippee!!

5th Night... no waking up at all (oops, i meant to, but didn't wake up naturally) woke him up at 5:30. No accidents!

No accidents during the day.

Things are on the up and up!

Skye was very difficult to potty train. He would have an accident in his kennel and then cry to get out, after the mess, and because he didn't want to sit in it any longer. Mason cries to warn that he needs to go, and it is easy to whisk him outside to do his business.

On the other hand, Skye was never a biter. He never bit me and only bit Matt when they were playing, and it was always gentle. Mason is a biting fool! He jumps and lunges, biting and snapping. The worst is when he gets my ankles, OUCH! We are working on this, but I feel it will be a painstaking process.

I'll keep you posted!