•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...






Finally, after 8 hours of hard work, the outside is complete! Matt and I worked all day hanging, hammering, wrapping, plugging, etc. It will be raining all day tomorrow, so I will be decorating the interior spaces. I love the holidays!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is beautiful! :-)

Lloyd Hungate said...

Hey Matthew and Alaina, your decorations are beautiful. Pat would have gone wild over them. You know how she use to love to decorate. I'd hold out until the last minute and then give in and do it. I see you have the "Ball" hanging. I'm going to Virginia next Friday and I'll see you on Saturday. Love you all!

ThoughtsON said...

WoW
Super Beautiful!!!

Karen At Home Blog said...

It looks so good!