•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

The South in a Magazine

This magazine is the perfect blend of two of my favorite things, all things southern + magazines. It is a beautifully illustrated magazine with wonderful articles about people, places, food, entertainment, events, and more that make up the great South! It is published out of Charleston, South Carolina, one of my favorite cities. I discovered it in a doctor's office a few months back and have been loving it ever since!

I love magazines! In college, I would take my favorite design magazines to the local coffee shop and sit for hours in the comfy chair sifting through them. They would lay open all over my drafting table or bed when I was searching for ideas for my latest design project. They had folded corners and sticky tabs jutting out of the tops and sides. As an Interior Architecture major, it was the most perfect form of research. I was in heaven! I drew inspiration from the pages of those magazines, helping me when I had a challenge with one of my design spaces.

Currently, I only have one subscription showing up in my mailbox monthly (Reader's Digest), but I think I know what to add to my Christmas list this year!