•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

Furniture is in...

but this room still need a lot of work! At least it's a start. Let me preface this by saying that this room is my nightmare. It is an impossible room for furniture layout, tv viewing, traffic flow, etc... etc. I will always stuggle!
The leather is a very dark brown, so I am going with cream colored accent pillows. (Yes, for the color, I am subbing in a bed pillow... but you get the idea!) I am really liking these and these as pillows.
Behind the sofa, I have big plans to move the wedding photo to the opposite wall, replacing the large mouth bass (no... that's not a typo, just Matt's favorite past time!). On this wall, I plan to do a photo wall using this site created by the wonderful Nesties as my inspiration. And my favorite! I will probably go with a cream colored frame to contrast with the Hat Box Brown wall.
I will be replacing the black shelves and adding shelves on either side of the fireplace to replace the end tables there now. I love the look of these floating shelves from Ikea, and this site is great inspiration! I will be moving the end tables out beside the sofas to put them to their intended use (who would have thought!?!).
In the very distant future, we will be replacing the carpet with all new hardwood floors on the first level.

I am open to any suggestions about this room.