•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

Out with the Old...

In with the new

So our water usage went from 5,000 gallons to 13,900 gallons last month, so we got to the "root" of the problem with a quick call to Roto-Rooter, and were told that 2 out of our 3 toilets were leaking. Appearently, when our little hang tag from the water company stated "we detected water flow through your meter", it was not a good message... especially when it was in the middle of the day and the house was empty. We decided to replace all three toilets to get more efficient ones, in hopes of making up for the extra usage. The new toilets are WaterSense labeled... I feel better already!