•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

In With the Old

Photobucket

Ahh, my office! Above you can see the semi-before photo with no sofa. In the photo below, you can see my new sofa, courtesy of my Grammie who gifted it to me and went above and beyond and had it recovered and delivered to my door step 8 hours away. This sofa and I go way back... I grew up opening presents every Christmas morning on this sofa. I love the new look of it, and it is a great addition to my office because it is so long and comfy. This room will look better as more of the details come together and most importantly... we paint the walls a light, warm gray.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


This chair, also a gift from my Grammie years ago, has now undergone it's 2nd recover since I have owned it. The most recent is pictured above, and the redo is pictured below. The wood was scuffed and worn from the moving I have done over the years through college and beyond, so we decided to paint it. For now it is a silver metallic. I may rethink my decision later and change it up, but for now we think it looks like an art piece. I recovered the cushions with the left over fabric from the upholsterer. When I make throw pillows for the sofa, I will make a bolster pillow for this chair.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket