•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

the white stuff

We got 7.5 inches of snow. It was light, powdery snow - not good for packing or making snowballs. Just fluffy turned slushy snow!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The boys enjoyed it immensely! I could take it or leave it. I am kind of over it this Winter. On the upside - it came through on the weekend and will not affect our work schedules at all. We already have a short week because of our trip to Jamaica, and I hate to get behind at work when I can help it!

Did anyone else get snow? If so, do you love it or hate it?

post signature

1 comment:

MandeeFoFandee said...

yep, we got the snow too! we're about 20 minutes south of Annapolis, Maryland, so we didn't get quite as much as you did. unfortunately, we don't have cute dogs to take out and play with. ;)

love or hate? HATE. I'm so over the snow. I hate driving in it, and it completely ruins my weekend if I can't run important errands. I'm ready for spring!