•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

black + cream delight

Photobucket

The office in it's current state can be found here.

Here is the inspiration board for my office.  These are just ideas, not exactly what I would chose or purchase, but gives you the feel of what I am going for.  Because my office is officially our "formal living room"  as well, I want to to be formal, but also fun and different than the rest of the house.  I want it to make a statement.  It is the one room I can put "my" touch because I am the only one that ever goes in there!  Doing the design board was easy.  Now finding the time, money, and resources to make it happen will take forever.  A girl can dream right!

Stay tuned for design boards for other rooms!

photo credits / clockwise from top left: lattice fabric / chair / scroll fabric / ceiling medallions / imperial trellis black / frames and ledges / imperial trellis gray / black frames from classicly amber / wall color

post signature

1 comment:

MandeeFoFandee said...

I am completely head over heels in love with that idea board - that's pretty much my standard style - black, white/cream, and pops of color. I can't wait to see what you come up with!