•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

signs of summer

Photobucket

My drinks of past years are now replaced by refreshing, but alcohol free, drink varieties.

Photobucket

This poor bee drowned in my lemonade.  I left my lemonade sitting on the deck and when I came back to get it, the bee was kicking his legs fighting for life. I was afraid to pour it out for fear that, if he could fly, he would sting me. Poor, poor bee - bless his heart!

Photobucket

The summer sunset from my porch swing - love this time of year, and really love my porch swing!

Photobucket

I attempted this cheese danish recipe from Life in Grace. It is super easy, and tastes amazing. Everyone should try this!  I used fresh strawberries instead of the strawberry preserves. You could put any number of things to top this and it would still be wonderful!

What are your signs of summer?

post signature