•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

day sixteen

a song that makes you cry (or nearly)

I have to default to the country genre on this one. For variety, I used to listen to a lot of country during the many hours I drove from home to college and from college to Virginia to see Matt. Let's just say many, many hours and over 100,000 miles on my poor Jetta.

He Get's That From Me
by Reba McEntire

A mother singing to the recently deceased husband about their son and what traits he has from the mother and father. I can't relate to it directly, but I have always found it really sad. Pretty song!

Believe
Brooks + Dunn

About a boy who sits with an elderly man listening to stories of his life, then later finds out that the man has died. Another pretty song!

Hallelujah
by Jeff Buckley

Another very pretty song.  I haven't actually cried, but it would be in the nearly category.

If I get tired of all the other songs on, I still go back to listening to country, but really can't think of any recent songs that I like.

Photobucket

post signature