•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

a wee bit... on thurs



{one} what is your biggest pet peeve?
bad drivers

{two} what is your favorite dessert?
cake, yellow or white with buttercream icing and any type of fresh fruit filling

{three} what is the first thing you notice about people?

their height

{four} are you usually late, early or right on time?
ALWAYS early, by at least 10 mins - my mom and dad used to make me late everywhere growing up and it was always so embarrassing, so I go out of my way to always be early now. Not sure I will be very successful with this once I have a child of my own, but I will be early as long as I can manage it.

{five} have you ever fired a gun?
nope. I have never even seen a gun in person before.

{six}
are you right-handed or left-handed?

right-handed

{seven} which do you prefer: coke or pepsi?
I am a Pepsi girl all the way! I have a strong dislike for Coke.

{eight} do you dance crazy when no one is looking?
nope. I was raised Baptist, so I guess you could call me a foot tapper. I might move my hips a little bit if I have had a few drinks. Ha!

{nine} what’s your favorite movie snack?

popcorn w/ extra butter

{ten} do you scream on roller coasters?
nope, I usually hold my breath or laugh at other people screaming!

post signature