•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

a wee bit



{one} what’s your favorite day of the week and why?

sunday's, because they are lazy days where I can just lay around, spend time outside, or cook to my hearts content. I love to bake on sunday's!

{two} if you could have a glimpse of your future, would you choose to see it and what time would you want to see?

no, I love to plan, but knowing the future would make me change my present and could keep me from doing wonderful things for fear of what would happen later.

{three} if you could be any animal, which animal would you be?

my dogs!?! they are so spoiled and I am jealous that they get to sleep in our air conditioned house all day while we go and work our butts off - they have it so good and have no idea!

{four} do you have a lucky number?

not really, but my favorite numbers are 8 and 2 (my birth date 8.2.82)

{five} if you could bring one famous person back from the dead, who would it be and why?

heath ledger, it was so sad that he died and left behind his little girl, and it was such a shock when it happened, and he was too young

{six} fill in the blank: peanut butter and ____________.

peanut butter and granny smith apples

{seven} would you rather live by the mountains or by the beach?

my parents live near the mountains, and I love the mountains. the beach is nice for vacations, but I don't think I could live there all year round.

{eight} do you have any tattoos?

nope, I am chicken!

{nine} if you could retire tomorrow, what would you do?

 I would travel to see all of my family then travel to Europe, Australia, the Bahamas, and other destinations on my list and photograph everything along the way. I would then come home and garden, cook, bake, blog, craft, design, and volunteer with charities helping animals.

{ten} what is your favorite all time movie?

I can never choose just one movie. stay tuned for my post tomorrow because it will answer this question for you!

post signature