•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

a wee bit



{one} what is your happiest childhood memory?

I always loved Christmas Eve and waking up the next morning at my Grammie and Papa's house. My whole family gathered along with friends of the family for a big feast, Papa Larry was known to make me the occasional virgin Shirley Temple with extra cherries, we sang Christmas Carols, I was the little helper handing out the gifts to all of the guests, we went to bed to the sounds of sleigh bells ringing outside of our bedroom window, and we woke up to the biggest spread of toys any child could ask for. It was wonderful and I got to enjoy it every year of my life until the age of 25.

{two} what is your middle name?

Marisa

{three} what’s the habit you’re most proud of breaking?

I can't say that there is a habit that I have ever broken because I don't really have any habits.

{four} what do you order when you order chinese food?

sweet donuts, singapore noodles, chicken w/broccoli, hot & sour soup

{five} what’s the best bargain you’ve ever found at a garage sale or thrift store?

I have to admit that I have never shopped at a garage sale or a thrift store. Crazy, I know. I have nothing against them, I have just never sought one out.

{six} what’s the best costume you’ve ever worn?

I wore an apple costume at the North Carolina Apple Festival way back in the 90's. I got to stand on stage with my little brother (also dressed in apple costume) and the first President Bush and First Lady Barbara Bush. I stared at Mrs. Bush's shoes the entire time - they were sequined!

{seven} who’s your favorite game show host?

Howie Mandel

{eight} what’s your favorite breakfast food?

anything with cinnamon - cinnamon toast crunch, cinnamon oatmeal, cinnamon muffins, cinnamon toast, cinnamon bun cake

{nine} what’s your least favorite word?

diarrhea

{ten} describe something that happened to you for which you have no explanation.

Nothing is coming to mind. Everything happens for a reason and I always search for the logical explanation!

post signature