•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

scavenger hunt

Photobucket

this is me
My hair was actually done (ie. washed and blown dry) - a rarity on my maternity leave. I have been taking full advantage of my time off and the fact that I don't have to do my hair or wear make-up unless I really want to. These past eight weeks my hair has mostly stayed in a ponytail.

resolutions
Photobucket
One of my resolutions is to keep this baby healthy, safe, and happy... check, check, and check!

treasured
Photobucket
(from archives) I just recently got my wedding ring back on my hand following my pregnancy. I love looking at it everyday and I felt naked without it on my finger. It has significant meaning, and I absolutely love that it is a custom design carefully chosen by my husband. I am a lucky girl!

innocence
Photobucket
What is more innocent than a baby!?!

primitive
Photobucket
These dogs love their sticks. They often share, unless they can break them in half. This is all it takes to make them happy. I like to think they could both survive in the wild as long as they had sticks to keep them occupied. Ahh, who am I kidding... they wouldn't know what to do without their treats, dog food, occasional table scraps, each other, and kisses from me!

participating in:


post signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos! What a precious baby! Love the dogs too! xo

Tammy said...

Pretty dogs, pretty baby, pretty rings... just PRETTY pictures! :)

Ashley Sisk said...

These are all so great - your baby is precious and I love the shot of your dogs. I can't wait to see more from you!

Anonymous said...

Those dogs are be-autiful!
(But not as beautiful as your baby) :D