•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

scavenger hunt

Photobucket

texture
I inherited this glass platter from my maternal grandmother. It is smooth on top, and textured on the bottom. This platter is one of my favorite serving/decor pieces!

Photobucket
fog
(from archive)
I took this photo last summer. I left my lemonade sitting on the deck railing and when I came back to it, this bee had drowned in it. It was very sad for the bee, but I couldn't help but grab my camera! This is a stretch for fog, but I love the fogginess of the lemonade.


Photobucket
button
The panic button!

Photobucket
beverage
I am in love with real hot cocoa! It is a must have during the Winter.

Photobucket
seventies
This is my mom's dress from her college days back in the seventies. I was always drawn to it because of it's super bright color. I have never worn it out in public, but I have used it as a Halloween costume. Clothing doesn't get more seventies than this for me!

participating in:


post signature

7 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Oh wow - these are all really wonderful but I really love your first shot!

Kelly Frances Dunn said...

Great idea for the texture shot! I have many similar pieces :) The color in the 70's shot is wonderful! You blog and blog name are adorable.

deb duty said...

Love the texture photo. The glass platter made a really interesting photo! Love the bright color of the seventies dress too. Very fun!

Unknown said...

Texture photo is like million diamonds:)

Anne U @ hot coffee mama said...

Great texture and your button shot made me smile.

Jill G. said...

Your texture shot is really fun- if you don't read the description, it could be any number of fun things! Love it!

staci said...

Love the texture shot, I thought it was a studded belt at first !!!