•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

shutter love

Photobucket

challenge: tint

For this challenge, I took normal photos and played around with photo editing in Picasa 3. The top photo is my entry, but I like the sepia tones of the ones below.

Photobucket
Photobucket\

participating in:
ShutterLoveTuesdays

post signature

8 comments:

Nicolasa @ {My}Perspective said...

Loooove the first photo! What a cutie!

Ashley Sisk said...

I agree - the first shot is great!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! first shot is wonderful!

Christine said...

love all three, but the first :)

Meredith said...

oh gracious, that is too cute for words girl. wow:)
YOURS, MINE AND OURS

collyn23 said...

so cute love babies look

Unknown said...

omg the expressions is priceless ;) love it!!!

Meg said...

That first shot is just adorable!!! :)