•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

black and white

Photobucket

I may have mentioned before that Will is the first grandchild for my parents and my in-laws. My in-laws live about an hour and a half away, so my mother-in-law (in photo above) visits often to spend time with us and Will. He just loved watching and interacting with her this past weekend while testing out his bumbo chair. He just grinned and giggled when she asked him about his week with the babysitter and about his doggies.

Photobucket

It is such a joy to see his personality coming through more and more everyday. He is getting happier with everyday, especially in the morning. We prop him on our bed in his boppy while we get dressed and he just sits there with his hands together across his belly laughing, smiling, and cooing at us. I can only imagine what thoughts are going through his mind as he laughs at us. His little laughs are infectious, and it definitely puts me in a better mood.

Photobucket

I wish I could say he was in a good mood when we Skyped with my parents on Sunday, but he was just hungry and sleepy and we could barely get him to crack a smile. Hoping we have better luck this coming weekend!

Photobucket

participating in:
the long road

post signature

2 comments:

Gina Kleinworth said...

What a special moment captured

Alicia said...

Those pictures are priceless! Grandparents are the best! :)

p.s I found your blog last week and I wanted to award you with this...

Stylish Blogger award!
http://mycaptivethoughts.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger.html