•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

black and white

Photobucket

While on maternity leave, I participated in a one-sided dialogue with Will in my attempt to replace the conversations that I was accustomed to at work. I listed out our plans for the day with him and went over expectations and potential outcomes - no reaction. I pointed out the negatives, but sandwiched them between the positives - still nothing from the little guy. I explained every activity to him and the importance of every procedure - some times an eyebrow would raise or a hand would go up involuntarily. I just talked to him about anything and everything, with not much response, obviously. Now that I have returned to work, I talk to him about my day, ask him about his day, and let him know our plans for the next day. Recently he has started responding to me with big grins, chuckles, and coos. He is such an agreeable baby and it is very clear that he thinks I am a genius... can't you tell?

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

participating in:
the long road

post signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh what a cutie!!!! These are adorable! Great shots, especially in B&W! xo

FYH said...

So sweet...what a cute boy!

Mommy2Four said...

He's so sweet!

Alyson and Ford said...

Oh so beautiful, love his smiles. Yes, you are a genius to talk to him about everything! Happy B&W Wednesday!

Alyzabeth's Mommy