•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

happy monday

challenge: jewelry

Photobucket

I love my Honora pearls. They were gifts from my mother-in-law and I wear them daily. I mix and match them depending on my outfit and have found that there is nothing they don't match.

participating in:


And just for fun... my rings. My wedding ring (obviously, from Matt) on top and my Will ring (from my mother-in-law) on the bottom. Both were custom made by a jeweler in Fluvanna, VA.

Photobucket

post signature

4 comments:

allie k reid said...

Love both of those shots! :) I really love all of the colors in the first one! Thanks for linking up! :)

Lara Anastasia said...

Both frames are beautiful! The lighting is very attractive :) GJ!

Anne U @ hot coffee mama said...

Beautiful photos, those are pretty bracelets.

Anonymous said...

very colorful! and those custom made rings are gorgeous! great photos :)
-JBenz