•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

sleepy head

Photobucket
my sleepy head waking up

Tip: Will was literally just waking up from a nap... I was already awake and had already taken probably 200 photos while he was still sleeping. I was holding the camera above us and we were laying flat on the bed. When I hold the camera away and can't see through the viewfinder, I just shoot and shoot knowing that in all of the photos some of them will be perfect and some of them won't. I usually pause and flip through the photos every 4-5 that I take. I do have to say that my arm was tired after the fact. You would never realize how heavy a camera is until you've been holding it over your head for a while!

Photobucket

participating in:
and then, she {snapped}

post signature

8 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

That's so sweet. And you're right - that camera gets really heavy.

julie said...

What a SWEET capture!! Love his little expression...those were the days :)

Marla said...

Beautiful picture. :)

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

Moments and Impressions said...

lovely shot!

mommatojoa said...

WAY too sweet!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Oh, so sweet.

Unknown said...

precious

rachel said...

that's exercise! for sure! great capture. ; )