•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

thankful

for...
warmer weather
We have enjoyed temperatures in the 60's so far this week and I am really looking forward to the 70's tomorrow. Too bad it will be cooler this weekend with snow expected Monday. I will just have to enjoy what we are getting while it lasts!

our daycare
I got this text message from her at work the other day: "I am so glad you all are happy because we just love him (Will)." She and her husband are really great and we couldn't be happier with the care Will is getting. He is always so happy when we pick him up!

my coworkers
I took off two days from work with Will while the babysitter was off, and my coworkers kept up with my work so I didn't have to return to a mess. Sometimes I return to a lot of work that has piled up, but this time was different and I am thankful for their efforts.

participating in:
thankful thursday at black tag diaries

post signature

2 comments:

black tag diaries said...

it makes such a difference to have co-workers that help you out when you're gone... it's never fun returning to a big pile of work after some nice time off. thanks for joining in!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful things to be thankful for!
I'm with you on the weather - our snow/back to cold is said to possibly hit tomorrow, and I'm dreading it!