•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

confession

I am a blog post scheduler.

I know it's not the worst thing in the world, but I feel like I am cheating. I work full time and have a three (almost four) month old, so I have very little time to blog during the week. By the time we get home, get dinner out of the way, wash dishes/progress the laundry/do a quick pick up, it is time to bathe Will, read to him, feed him one more time, then my head is on the pillow and I am out. My evenings of getting home, sitting in front of the television and blogging, and then heading up for bed when I get bored are long gone. I take time throughout my weekend and I schedule out my posts for the following week. If a post is not complete by the time I go to bed Sunday evening, it is not likely that it will get posted until the next weekend. I have many drafts saved and many blog post ideas running through my mind, but there are not enough hours in the day. I am hoping after the time change and when the weather starts to warm up, I will be able to stay up a little longer after I put Will to bed. That will become my blogging time as I wind down. I do make every effort to at least keep up with commenting while I enjoy my coffee in the morning.

Photobucket

And in super (im)perfect fashion - the dishes pile up in the sink because I haven't unloaded the dishwasher, the laundry sometimes sits for days before I can get to it, and some mornings my house still looks like a baby train hit it the day before.

and, yes... this post was scheduled 03/06/11 at 4:42 pm.

participating in picture me {im}perfectly

post signature

7 comments:

rachel said...

what??!! I feel so betrayed! ; )

Marla said...

Haha. We all do that sometimes. I do and I don't even have kids. :)

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

Amy Nielson said...

i WISH i was a blog post scheduler! my weekends seem busier than my weekdays usually :)

i'm not mad at you.

Little Hatchlings said...

well, I think we all try to be a post scheduler. However, you're very good about it by doing it on the weekends. I try but the best for me is maybe 1 day ahead. I need more discipline like you!

Ashley Sisk said...

I'm a scheduler too. I try to stay a week ahead of myself so I'm not rushing to post (it's not fun that way)...so there's no shame in being a post scheduler.

ashley said...

UMMMM how come your dishes in the sink look clean, pretty, and artsy???? i'm totally "J" cause that is not what the dishes look like around here... and they pile up plenty bad with no kid! :)

hill said...

Ooooh thank you so much for your honesty!!! So many of us are blog schedulers. Just nobody admits it! Thanks for linking up. xoxo.