•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

little one

Photobucket

This is another self-portrait while holding the camera over my head. I keep the strap wrapped around
my wrist so it doesn't hang down in the way. It is all about the hand position to be able to push the
button and focus the lens. It is all a matter of snapping and checking your captures every number of
shots to make sure you are capturing what you need. I keep the lens zoomed out as far as possible
because you can always crop a photo down, but you can't go back and capture more. They key is
to snap, snap, snap. You will be surprised what you come out with!

For editing, I just desaturated and adjusted the contrast.

And finally, my Nikon camera remote just came in yesterday and I am trying to hold off until the weekend to use it. Stay tuned for lots of photos because I will probably be addicted to it all weekend! Yay!!

and then, she {snapped}

post signature

5 comments:

rachel said...

Oh, you are going to love your remote!

Amy Nielson said...

i need a remote & a tripod in bad bad way. mostly because sam is so sick of being my personal photographer... haha!

Anonymous said...

So cool how you do self portraits. This turned out awesome. :)

Ashley Sisk said...

I love this shot - and I agree - you're going to love your remote.

Marla said...

Awesome shot. :)