•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

scavenger hunt

A very unpleasant stomach flu hit me Thursday night like a ton of bricks, so I have been trying to recover, recuperate, and get my strength back up. Needless to say, photo taking has been low on the priority list. During my sickness, I thought a lot about where I would rather be than in my bed and where other than our favorite beach destination... the Outer Banks of North Carolina. The following photos are from a few of our trips there.

vanishing point
Photobucket
under the boardwalk

square crop
Photobucket
sunset over jockey's ridge

under
Photobucket
seagulls are always in abundance - especially when stupid old ladies feed them off of their hotel balconies and encourage them to approach humans (rant over)

welcome to the jungle
Photobucket
bromeliads - pretty jungle like to me

calm
Photobucket
sunset over the Roanoke sound from our dinner table

participating in scavenger hunt sunday

and here are a few of the main attraction:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Almost makes me want to jump in the car and drive there now. Too bad it would be freezing cold when I got there!

post signature