•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

sunrise

Gif Created on Make A Gif

I have been playing around with these gif animations since Ashley posted hers. I remembered these sunrise photos I took last October in Nags Head and decided to finally put them in motion. The photos are much more grainy than my originals, but it is still pretty neat. I will be watching this exact view again in about six months from now and I cannot wait. Enjoy!

post signature

7 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

That looks awesome - how cool!

grace said...

i love it! i tried to do this once, and then the website i was using froze on me and then i just gave up. maybe i should try it again sometime... hmm....

Buckeroomama said...

This looks so neat.. and I LOVE your shots. They're gorgeous!

myriahmae said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! So beautiful!!

Michelle Vandepol said...

love this!

Little Hatchlings said...

NEAT!!! I'll have to go and read Ashley's tutorial on this. I've never seen this before!

Kara @ June & Bear said...

Really cool. Your photography is beautiful and I love your blog.