•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

thankful

for...

good health
I have heard some very sad stories recently about illness and even death, and it makes me so
thankful for our good health at the present time. Will's four month checkup was all good news
the other day and I couldn't be more relieved.
Photobucket

my husband and father-in-law
They have worked so hard building our new deck, and it really looks awesome. It just needs
some balusters and new furniture and it will be all ready for outdoor fun this Spring and Summer.
I can't wait!
Photobucket

coffee
I couldn't start my day without it!
Photobucket

participating in:

post signature

2 comments:

black tag diaries said...

oooo... a new deck!! so exciting! i'm with you on the health... lots of reminders out there that we truly have MUCH to be thankful for.

Jamie Kubeczka said...

YaY!! So glad you linked up. I love your blog and your little man. Can't wait to see that new deck, that is awesome!