•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

a wee bit

{one} what was your first job?
Interior design intern during my summer vacation in college. I was really just a receptionist, but I did get to go on some projects and it was related to my major so I learned everything I could!

{two} have you ever seen a stand up comedian?
Not in person! I am deprived!!

{three} when was the last time you played mini golf?
On a beach vacation with my family to Hilton Head Island, SC about 8 years ago!

{four} what was the last picture you took?
this one:
Photobucket
Me and my boy hanging out on the sofa this past Sunday!


{five} burnt food: yes or no?
I like burnt marshmallows, burnt cheese, and over-browned pie crust edges on chicken pot pie!

{six} if you have a pocket full of change, what do you do with it?
I don't use cash, so I never have change. I have pennies in my wallet that have been there for years!

{seven} can you touch your tongue to your nose?
Nope!

{eight} do you scrapbook?
No, never got into that!

{nine} do you buy lottery tickets?
I wouldn't even know how to buy a lottery ticket - is that unusual?

{ten} do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind it?
behind it - I love taking photos!!

participating in wee bit wednesdays

post signature

1 comment:

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

You need to get yourself to a comedy show, girl!! :) And I love burnt popcorn....my poor husband hates it. Ha.