•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

scavenger hunt

Photobucket
Mason is always on the go, always in motion, and full of energy.

Photobucket
I stood for about ten minutes with my finger waiting to click, holding a stick above my head,
and watching Mason bounce up and down. We got some funny shots, but none were just right
until this one!

Photobucket
I am sure if you have been around a baby, a baby store, or a baby shower in the past year, you
have seen the Sophie doll. It is a recent fashion,and with rave reviews it was a must for our list!

Photobucket
It is refreshing to see my boys from an animal's perspective. I see them from my height so often,
but I have a greater appreciation for their beauty and personalities when I take the time to get
down on their level.

Photobucket
I could spend many hours rocking on the front porch with a sleeping baby boy in my arms.

participating in scavenger hunt sunday

post signature

11 comments:

deb duty said...

Love the motion shot. Your dogs are beautiful, but my favorite is on the porch. What a sweet moment. I'm glad you have captured it. You will cherish this photo when he gets to be taller than you like my two teens!!

Buckeroomama said...

The shots of your dogs are beautiful, especially the motion shot! Great capture. And the last one? Totally sweet. :)

Raymonde said...

All of them beautiful! xxx

Amber said...

Sophie is def. fashionable. We have Chan, but Sophie is def. the one people buy the most.

Unknown said...

These are all wonderful shot.. Your dogs are so cute..

Ashley Sisk said...

Your first capture is pretty great and the last shot is so sweet. I hope you had an awesome weekend.

Beth @ Snaps Of Our Life said...

The last shot is amazing. I can feel the emotion and the love you have for Will!

mommy to many said...

i hear you about many hours being spent snuggling!! i could do the same!

Cedar said...

Wonderful photos! I love the last one snuggling!

Carla Hutchins said...

Great shots. Your puppies are BEAUTIFUL!

Heidi said...

Wonderful photos-you really captured the dogs!