•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

scavenger hunt

Photobucket
Mason is always on the go, always in motion, and full of energy.

Photobucket
I stood for about ten minutes with my finger waiting to click, holding a stick above my head,
and watching Mason bounce up and down. We got some funny shots, but none were just right
until this one!

Photobucket
I am sure if you have been around a baby, a baby store, or a baby shower in the past year, you
have seen the Sophie doll. It is a recent fashion,and with rave reviews it was a must for our list!

Photobucket
It is refreshing to see my boys from an animal's perspective. I see them from my height so often,
but I have a greater appreciation for their beauty and personalities when I take the time to get
down on their level.

Photobucket
I could spend many hours rocking on the front porch with a sleeping baby boy in my arms.

participating in scavenger hunt sunday

post signature