•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

scavenger hunt

Photobucket
I was ecstatic when I saw this SOOC shot. It could use some editing, but I am super happy with
how this came out with just the settings on my camera!

Photobucket
Hello, sprouting hydrangea! I cannot wait to see you bloom.

Photobucket
He, who does not like for his tail to be touched, always finds a way to put it right in front of you.
Isn't that ironic!?!

Photobucket
Love my lazy Mason. He got worn out by a few fetches and decided to lay down in the grass with
a stick!

Photobucket
Honeysuckle smells like spring!?! I always thought of honeysuckle as a Summer thing, but it is
already popping up and putting off a fragrance. I'm not complaining!

participating in scavenger hunt sunday

post signature