•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

scavenger hunt

Photobucket
I was ecstatic when I saw this SOOC shot. It could use some editing, but I am super happy with
how this came out with just the settings on my camera!

Photobucket
Hello, sprouting hydrangea! I cannot wait to see you bloom.

Photobucket
He, who does not like for his tail to be touched, always finds a way to put it right in front of you.
Isn't that ironic!?!

Photobucket
Love my lazy Mason. He got worn out by a few fetches and decided to lay down in the grass with
a stick!

Photobucket
Honeysuckle smells like spring!?! I always thought of honeysuckle as a Summer thing, but it is
already popping up and putting off a fragrance. I'm not complaining!

participating in scavenger hunt sunday

post signature

9 comments:

deb duty said...

Your sooc is so pretty and really great shot of your lazy dog. I love the perspective.

Abby said...

Awwww! the dog is so cute!

Buckeroomama said...

Your SOOC is awesome... the colors are so lovely and I just love the blurry bits! GREAT 'Sprouting' shot, too.

Ashley Sisk said...

That sooc shot rocks - sure you could process it but it already looks wonderful!

Carla Hutchins said...

I can see why you would be ecstatic..that SOOC shot is incredible! Dogs can be the funniest of creatures. Love the story behind the 'tail'. You have some beautiful puppies, btw! Great shots this week!

Marla said...

Fabulous shots. :)

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

4 Lettre Words said...

Can't wait until your honey suckle opens! LOVE that SOOC shot.

Tara said...

great shots! Love your SOOC

Brooke said...

You rocked it this week friend! Love all your flower shots and your cute lazy doggie!