•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

scavenger hunt

Photobucket
My husband has never been one to give me flowers, but I lucked out on our anniversary this year!

Photobucket
The hard lines of the house visually contrast with the softness of fur. The boys are anxiously
awaiting their frosty paws ice cream bites.

Photobucket
These boys have true friendship!

Photobucket
My Will, before and after. Pictured at 1 month and on his six month birthday yesterday.

Photobucket
It was a dark and stormy afternoon yesterday!

participating in scavenger hunt sunday

post signature

12 comments:

Jessaca said...

LOVE all of your photos for this weeks scavengerhunt!!
Enjoy your Sunday!!!

Beth @ Snaps Of Our Life said...

The sky is so great!

And the before/afters of Will? Love!

trulymegs said...

I can't pick a favorite picture, they are all wonderful!!!

Buckeroomama said...

Wonderful photos! The Dark shot is so dramatic... I love it.

Happy 6th-month birthday to your little guy. He's so adorable. :)

Ashley Sisk said...

Well I thought I'd be able to pick a favorite but you really rocked it this week. Love the entire set!

deb duty said...

Really great photos! I love your dog shots and Will is adorable!

4 Lettre Words said...

Before & after is so precious! And, what pretty pups. That contrast shot is really cool!

Sara Smo said...

Let me start by saying I LOVE your blog layout~ & every one of your shots! The before & after is adorable, its amazing what six months can bring! :] I also love your visual contrast & dark shots!!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Your before & after is so very sweet! Love it !

Brooke said...

I love your set... those flowers are fabulous. Way to go Mr!

And your before and after is perfect! My how he has grown. I tried to do that with my little guy (way back when) but didn't get very far! OY.

Unknown said...

Loving all your shots, your little one is so cute!

Tara said...

i love your dark and your 3 babies are too cute! :)