•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

scavenger hunt

Photobucket
My passion is photographing my life, from the little details to the huge moments.

Photobucket
Will loves the sound of music coming from his musical walker! Don't let his face fool you!!

Photobucket
Though both of these boys have outer beauty, their sweet personalities, true loyalty, and constant
companionship show their inner beauty.

Photobucket
e·the·re·al –adjective
1. light, airy, or tenuous;
2. extremely delicate or refined

Photobucket
If you have ever cut yourself on one of these, you would understand how sharp it is. I would
compare it to a paper cut - ouch!

participating in scavenger hunt sunday

post signature

11 comments:

Brooke said...

Great set this week! I love the one you got of your doggies. Lovely ;D

Abby said...

The dogs are so cute!

Branson said...

I love your puppies! So sweet! Lovely photos this week :)

deb duty said...

I like the way you described your passion. Very well said. Your ethereal photo is perfect for the prompt. Your dogs do look really sweet. My dog is cute but I really can't say she has inner beauty! lol

Ashley Sisk said...

Well I loved your passion shot and was ready to call it my favorite but then I scrolled down and loved them all. Really great job this week!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos. I love them all. Especially your doggies. :)

Buckeroomama said...

Your dogs are beautiful... and I just LOVE your Passion shot!

A'n'G Johnson said...

what cute babies you have (furry ones included)

Cedar said...

Fantastic set! Love you passion and ethereal!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - your dogs are beautiful!!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

I have had one of those "papercuts!" Painful!! ouch.

Beautiful photos of captured moments!