•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

scavenger hunt

Photobucket
Life is never still around here, but I do enjoy a little peace with my morning coffee. I am aware
that this is a total stretch for this prompt!

Photobucket
What would a self-portrait be without the Will-boy!?!

Photobucket
Getting on the floor gives me a fresh perspective.

Photobucket
The lines on the hood of Matt's Mustang!

Photobucket
The fresh start of my summer hydrangea.

participating in scavenger hunt sunday

post signature

9 comments:

Simon said...

Love that selfie...you have a sweet smile. I'm with you on the still life, but that looks like a nice place to catch a cuppa.

4 Lettre Words said...

Such a beautiful selfie! And, the floor shot is just perfect.

Ashley Sisk said...

Great shots but I love your selfie - you are so beautiful!

Jill G. said...

I love the on the floor and fresh images- I'm afraid that hydrangeas wouldn't do well where I live, but they are my favorite flowers!

A'n'G Johnson said...

Beautiful photos. love your interpretation of still - haha, it made me giggle. how true! and your selfie with the Will boy is fantastic.

Gina Kleinworth said...

Beautiful self shot with little man- love it!

Brooke said...

Aww - these are great. Love your self portrait with your little guy ;D He has those squishy arms!! I miss that phase.
Lines and fresh were great too!

julie said...

Great interpretations! Love your selfie & your fresh shot :)

Valeria said...

Very nice entries. Lines is a very creative shot