•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

lily

Photobucket
f/5.6
Photobucket
f/5.6

My one and only lily this year... looks a little lonely doesn't it!?!

tip(s): I took these photos in indirect morning light. Sometimes the direct sun is good, but other
times the shadows it creates can take away from the object. I kept a shallow depth of field,
adjusting my focus on the stamen first, and then the center of the bloom.

and then, she {snapped}

post signature

7 comments:

Scott said...

Nice lily photos. Great detail on the stamen in the first.

Ashley Sisk said...

Lilies are my favorite! Love these.

Amy Nielson said...

LOVE lilies. i can't keep up a garden or keep flowers alive... i just don't have it. congrats on your one lily :)

4 Lettre Words said...

I adore lilies...and even have one in my post today, too. Beautiful captures!

Marla said...

Wonderful shots. :)

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

Nancy said...

Very pretty. Mine are just coming up as well.

Visiting you from ...and then she snapped.

Have a great weekend! :)

Nicolasa @ {My}Perspective said...

I looove Lilies! This one is beautiful!