•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

twenty nine

Photobucket

Today, I turn twenty-nine. After welcoming my baby boy, it would be an understatement to say
that this has been the biggest year of my life so far. Somehow, his presence makes this birthday
seem a little more meaningful. With Matt out of town on business, Will and I are spending this
Tuesday together, just the two of us, and I couldn't be more excited. I am looking forward to
another year in this decade of my life before I hit the big 3-0!

Photobucket
Photobucket

participating in sweet shot tuesdays

post signature

10 comments:

rachel said...

happy birthday Alaina! I hope it was fabulous!

Amy Nielson said...

happy birthday! i turn 29 next month, too. i'm gonna live up the last year of my 20's... woohoo!

Anette said...

Happy birthday! I hope it will be as wonderful as your photos :) Hugs from Anette in Norway :)

4 Lettre Words said...

Ahhh...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (You are soooo young.) :) Hope it's a wonderful day.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! And the big 3-0 isn't too bad (especially if someone throws you a party). Was the cake as delicious as it looks??

Ashley Sisk said...

Happy Birthday - our birthdays are fairly close and I'm kinda looking forward to 30. Have an awesome day my friend.

The Coach's Wife said...

{linking over from Sweet Shot Tuesday}

Happy Birthday!!! That looks like one dee.lish.ous cake!!!

Gee, I remember 29...seems like forever ago. But, my 30's have been pretty amazing to me so far! =)

tiarastantrums said...

my 30th birthday was literally MY BEST!! I loved being in my 30's - it was the best thus far - 40's - not loving so much!

MandeeFoFandee said...

happy birthday, Alaina! I hope Will gave you extra snuggles! :)

Rachelle said...

Happy birthday! Like fine wine, women continue to get better with age. Enjoy the richness of your experience and the celebration with your little one.