•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

momma

Photobucket

Will has been sounding out mmmmm, mmmamma, and mamamamamamama for a
while now. In fact, the mmm sound was his first distinct verbal sound. It has always
come out very much like chatter; never directed toward me. Last night, he woke in
the middle of the night for the first time in months, and after changing his diaper, I was
leaving the room to get him a bottle and I heard him cry out "momma". It melted my
heart a little hearing that cry directed at me. I immediately turned around and snuggled
him a little before attempting my exit again. Am I creating a monster? I don't know if
one little snuggle could make that big of a difference, but it totally made it worth my
while waking up in the middle of the night!

Bless his little momma's boy heart!

participating in sweet shot tuesday

post signature