•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

our week




Preparations for Will's first birthday party are in full swing. We have spent most of our
free time gathering supplies and decorations, getting invitations out, menu planning, designing
cakes, etc. I can't believe this time is already here. Even though tomorrow is his birthday,
I still think of today marking a year because it was a Sunday that he entered this world. Now
he is walking, talking, laughing, blowing kisses, waving "hi' and "bye", and telling the dogs to sit.
More on this later!


I love driving around looking at the fall leaves, and being able to see them through our
panoramic moon roof makes them that much cooler!



We ended our very long and hectic week with a Friday night at one of our favorite sports bars.
We watched the start of the North Carolina vs Michigan State game, before heading home and
crawling into bed to finish the game. It was really an amazing sight to see the first basketball
game on a navy ship with President Obama and all of the military members in attendance. Not
to mention that my beloved Tar Heels totally rocked that boat, camo uniforms and all!!



My mother in law sent us a disc of photos of Matt's first birthday, which inspired me to go
digging for photos from my own first birthday. I think Will looks like Matt with my eyes and hair!

What do you think?

linking up with amy at a good life.

post signature

5 comments:

The Flavor Blue said...

This is my first time to your blog and I love it! I found you through a good life and I'm linked up too. I love fall colors and party planning too :)

jessica ♥ The Fevered Pen said...

Also my first time! Here via the blog hop! Gorgeous blog, I love it and am following :)

I'm sad, here there are no more fall colours :( all the leaves are gone! I love them though! And I totally LOVE party planning, but it intimidates me!

Amy Nielson said...

i love that the previous commenters found you through my blog!! YAY :D

how amazing to have pictures from Matt's first birthday! those are incredible.

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Little Will is such a perfect mix between the two of you. :) Such cute "vintage " pics.

Happy Birthday SWEET boy! I can't to see party pictures...enjoy yourselves!!!!

Ariel Tyler Henley said...

Love your blog! Adorable pictures!