•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

hand in hand

Photobucket

Will doesn't like to hold my hand, but he loves to hold his daddy's. This was my
second time practicing with my new telephoto lens (NIKKOR AF-S 50-300mm VR f/4.5-
5.6G). I am loving the lighting of this shot and how Will seems to glow!

participating in show off your shot

post signature

8 comments:

Melanie said...

Seriously beautiful!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

awwwwww! I love the shot and I love the story! (even though it makes me a little sad that he doesn't like to hold Mama's hand) ;) There is something spectacular about the relationship between a little boy and his daddy....congrats on capturing it in this beautiful photo!

& hooray for a new lens!!! I just got a fisheye lens for my birthday, and I'm dying to try it out!!!! Wheee!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Cute shot!

Adrienne said...

Really beautiful shot - I think the lighting 'shows off' the tenderness of the moment.

Candace said...

Found you from show off your shot. I have been debating about getting that lens and am even more tempted now! So cute
Candace http://cbbaby.blogspot.com

Wendy said...

What an awesome shot love the "halo"!

Unknown said...

Awww! So cute. :D

rachel said...

I love new lenses. Glad you're enjoying yours! Thanks for linking up!