•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

college football

 photo DSC_1184-001_zps08202d1f.jpg

 photo DSC_1186-001_zps93820fbf.jpg
 photo DSC_1189-001_zps2e8b2157.jpg  photo DSC_1192-001_zps5089aef0.jpg
 photo DSC_1199-001_zps58b3dcea.jpg
 photo DSC_1204-001_zpsda1042b9.jpg
 photo DSC_0009-001_zpsfd2c6104.jpg
 photo DSC_0041-001_zps5af9d0fd.jpg
 photo DSC_0044-001_zps0ec99856.jpg  photo DSC_0048-001_zps31d660d0.jpg
 photo DSC_0013-001_zps5c37eb03.jpg
 photo DSC_0014-001_zps867cd862.jpg
 photo DSC_0026-001_zps1a7ed35e.jpg
 photo DSC_0059-001_zpsf63b9f77.jpg  photo DSC_0022-001_zps320e979a.jpg
 photo DSC_0052-001_zps9e520176.jpg
 photo DSC_0069-001_zps96784d27.jpg
 photo DSC_0078-001_zpsfb3935a7.jpg
 photo DSC_0070-001_zps09523432.jpg
 photo DSC_0074-001_zpsfe41fb7a.jpg
 photo DSC_0082-001_zps3acc04d9.jpg
 photo DSC_0087-001_zps4a443df0.jpg
 photo DSC_0093-001_zps262f4a2b.jpg
 photo DSC_0098-001_zps36b4e192.jpg
 photo DSC_0106-001_zps31ce4e0b.jpg
 photo DSC_0104-001_zpsb2d9974c.jpg
 photo DSC_0115-001_zpsae6b1a3d.jpg
Back in August, we took Will to see his first college football game for the UVA season opener
against BYU. He really wasn't that into football, so I tried to prep him by getting his football
out and tossing it around in the yard the week before. We talked about touchdowns and Wahoo's.
My in-law's drove him past the stadium the day before so he could see the big field and took him
to Mincer's to get an official jersey, a hat, and game face tattoo's. By the time we got him ready,
he was pumped up for football!

We got to the stadium early and walked all around. We watched the teams warm up and he got
excited about the band coming out on the field. We watched with anticipation as the Cavman
video played and Cavman rode out onto the field on Sabre. everything was going great until
the storm rolled in during the 1st quarter and they instructed everyone to evacuate the
stadium. At some point during the 2 hour game delay, we called it quits and headed home.

At least the pregame was fun, and I believe we have created a little Wahoo fan for life!

 photo Collages10_zpsb35db6ac.jpg photo Collages10-001_zps25fb83d1.jpg photo Collages10-002_zps606ea592.jpg

view original post here