•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

Plans



The new sofa will sit in the same location as the old sofa, and the loveseat will take the place of the recliner. I'm not sure if we will do the loveseat at an angle or up against the wall. We may also try putting the coffee table back in the middle just to see the scale. I also have to work on changing out the black accessories or refinishing them because we are bringing in the dark brown sofas. I am thinking the shelves on the wall would be pretty a cream color like the candle sticks and the charger and will be a nice contrast against the dark wall. I will probably also change the color of the frames on the shelf. I will be on the lookout for throw pillows in a cream color, maybe linen. That way the room will be neutral to allow me to change out the accent colors for the seasons.