•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

The Joys

... of raising a Siberian Husky.

Photobucket

During the bad months, Skye can't walk through a room without leaving a little hair tuft for me to pick up. His hair is constantly shedding, you can get an entire shopping bag full of hair if you sit and pick him long enough. I don't have the patience, but Matt digs in every once in a while. I usually just brush over him a few times a week and vacuum up the rest.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Chasing Skye's hair is one of Mason's biggest thrills!

1 comment:

jeanna said...

When I visited my mom's we vacumned just one rug and filled the container in the vacumn with dog hair!!! I would be picking the hair out all the time!