•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

week[ender]

Photobucket
Photobucket

We ended our relaxing weekend by grilling out our favorites, steak and red creamer potatoes, and enjoying it with a fresh organic spring mix salad. The weather today was wonderful and there is a noticable coolness in the air. I am looking forward to the official start of Fall, but I will miss the warmth and excitement of Summer. The boys enjoyed the last few minutes of sun this evening and now we are winding down with a few television shows.

Photobucket

Here's to hoping everyone has a productive and prosperous week!

1 comment:

jeanna said...

Thanks for your kind words the other day, basically the company I've been working for is struggling. I think we are going to cut down on our already small staff. For now, I am "safe", but I have a feeling that I might be looking for a job in about a month or so.