•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

outer banks - part III

Photobucket

We woke up to clouds and rain on Sunday morning, so instead of our plans to spend more time on the beach before check out, we decided to head on home.

Photobucket

We stopped in Grandy, NC to pick up some pumpkins.

Photobucket

While we were there, we picked up some awesome Carolina peaches...

Photobucket

muskadine grapes...

Photobucket

Photobucket

... and we found these amazing white pumpkins!  I am so excited and I am still looking for ideas on what to do with them other than flanking our front porch steps.

Photobucket

Of course I took a photo of this cute little roadside stand when we made a quick stop.  Ahh, Fall!
Photobucket

Once we left the beach, we hit wonderful, sunshine and blue skies for the rest of our trip!

Photobucket

We arrived home to greet our boys.  They were causing a ruckus while I was taking this photo!  Don't worry, we didn't leave them alone while we were gone!  My generous in-laws took turns staying the night with them.  They were so worn out after their excitement of guests that they left us alone to unpack and settle back in to home!

Photobucket

Of course I couldn't resist a photo session with them.  I missed my boys so much!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket+

Photobucket