•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

Deck the Halls

Photobucket

This weekend, while the boys played, we decked the halls and hung more lights. I love Christmas decorations and I just know I will be sad when I have to put them away. Enjoy!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Maybe one day I will get Matt up on the roof and put lights on our second story. It is just so tall and we don't really have a safe ladder that will support him that high. Safety is more important that beauty in my book!

Photobucket

1 comment:

jeanna said...

oh my gosh your home is so beautiful all lit up with the lights!!