•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

out with the old, in with the new

Matt and I ended 2009 reflecting on a rather uneventful year, but a good one a that.  There have been no major milestones for us, but we are very thankful for the normalcy of our lives in such an ever changing time.    We enjoyed a wonderful dinner at The Melting Pot, and discussed our resolutions for the new year.  We both had a few ideas to toss around, but both agreed on one thing we hope to accomplish in the next year.  I will discuss in further detail in a later post!

My resolutions are the usual...

stay organized
start a workout routine
stay motivated to keep the house clean
etc, etc - you get the idea!

Bring on the new year and new adventures!

Speaking of old and new...

Photobucket

The Kodak is now being retired, as I am now learning how to use this...

Photobucket

my wonderful new toy (many thanks to my mother-in-law Donna), the Nikon D3000 Digital SLR. Finally!!!  I have a lot of learning to do, as you can see from my very amateur first photo.  As they say... practice makes perfect!

Photobucket