•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

jamaica - day 4

Of course, on the day we have to pack up and leave, the sun makes it appearance again. Of course! It was a beautiful way to leave the resort behind though. And just because I am leaving doesn't mean that I am going to stop taking photos. I would never do that, ha!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The scenery on our walk to breakfast and back!

Photobucket
Photobucket

While Matt was finishing up the packing, I went out to take more photos. I just couldn't get enough!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Matt joined me for a few more farewell photos. He gives this Jamaica vacation 2 thumbs up! What a funny guy.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We sat in this gorgeous lobby waiting for our chariot back to the city.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And then we left on jet plane back to reality!

Photobucket

After digging cars out and digging back into the driveway, we were happy to get home to these sweet faces! And my mom who took time out of her life to take care of them while we were gone.

Photobucket
Photobucket

It was a wonderful trip, many thanks to my mother-in-law Donna for doing all of the planning and making it possible. If my photos haven't made you want to visit, maybe this will.

Hope you enjoyed!

post signature

1 comment:

MandeeFoFandee said...

wow, I am so jealous of your trip! it looks like you both had an amazing time in Jamaica! I'm sure the boys missed you mucho while you were away! welcome home!