•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

what a difference...

a week makes!   

Last weekend there was still quite a bit of snow on the ground!  

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

and this weekend came the big thaw... the grass is starting to peek through, but it is a muddy mess out there, yuck! Even though the temperatures were up, we spent a lot of time indoors because it is so muddy and soggy out there!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I really can't believe how fast weekends fly by.  I so do not want to set my alarm clock to go off and wake me up before the sun comes up, only to have to do it for another 4 days. Ugh!  I am looking forward to next weekend already.  In the meantime, I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and best wishes for a productive work week!

Stay tuned for more Jamaica posts, I have only covered just a little over half of our trip!

post signature

1 comment:

Jenny @ Anything Pretty said...

Your dog pics are so amazing. You are inspiring to get out in the snow with them just to try to capture something that is half as good. And I feel you pain with the mud...snow is almost better!