•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

what a difference...

a week makes!   

Last weekend there was still quite a bit of snow on the ground!  

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

and this weekend came the big thaw... the grass is starting to peek through, but it is a muddy mess out there, yuck! Even though the temperatures were up, we spent a lot of time indoors because it is so muddy and soggy out there!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I really can't believe how fast weekends fly by.  I so do not want to set my alarm clock to go off and wake me up before the sun comes up, only to have to do it for another 4 days. Ugh!  I am looking forward to next weekend already.  In the meantime, I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and best wishes for a productive work week!

Stay tuned for more Jamaica posts, I have only covered just a little over half of our trip!

post signature