•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

warmth

Hopefully this Wednesday brought warmer weather to everyone. I know the 70 degree temps today are a major improvement to our "hibernation" weekend. We are looking forward to 80+ degrees this weekend for our possible cherry blossom trip into DC - note, I said possible! Our only concern is that it will eat up so much of our day since we don't live in the city. Stay tuned!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

If anyone gets tired of looking at pretty flowers, just let me know or skip over my posts. I just can't get enough of them and feel myself drawn to them with the lens of my camera. I love Spring!

post signature

1 comment:

jeanna said...

Don't stop taking pictures of your flowers! I love them too, and your pictures (image quality and angel shots) make them even more beautiful! I enjoy checking on you, your dogs and your flowers!

PS: I saw a girl out walking yesterday and she was your double except I think a foot taller!