•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

yummy gum


I rarely post about products, but I just have to post about this gum because I love it! Every time I chew, I taste a different flavor in it because of the layers. The best part is that it keeps the flavor so long I get tired of chewing it before the flavor has run out! Let me tell you, this gum would have blown all the others out of the water if it had been around when I did my 3rd grade science fair project {a study and comparison of how long flavor lasts in gum, with a hypothesis and conclusion and all}. Guess I was too cool for a {real} scientific experiment.  I really am not a big gum chewer.  The last time I had a favorite gum was in 8th grade and we all loved cotton candy Bubblicious, yum!  In case you are wondering - no I would not want to be paid with this gum!

Has anyone else tried this gum? Do you love it or do you have another favorite?

post signature